Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS 15TH NOV 2011

 Assalamualaikum.........

           My name is Abdul Hadi Bin Haron. My first class 15th NOV 2011 I late,becouse that day is  rain.I go to class at 4.15 p.m.That class started at  4.00 p.m.I go to class english with friend,Nik,Iman.and Asyraf. When we arrived to class,I see many my friends a nd new teacher. I have very tired ,becouse  I  run go to classs. Arrived, I just come and sitdown at my chair. Beside that,teacher  introdius your name,villadge and any more. First,I think the teacher is fierce person,but she is very kind and fanny lecture. The name is lecture is Madam Junaidah.After that, she tell to all his student about his principle. Lastly, the class end at 4.50 p.m. I,m very happy and enjoy with class becouse i get new friends and new teacher.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment